How do you see your future?
Innovation – Tradition – We-Feeling
This is the world of Wölfel. Do you have visions, recognise new business potentials and already have experience in business development/sales? Then we would be delighted if you became part of our team and supported us immediately as full-time Business Development Manager (m/f/d) - Software/SaaS technical environmental protection in Höchberg (near Würzburg). This position also allows you to work remotely throughout Germany.
As an innovative and crisis-proof family business, we have been offering engineering services and system solutions in the fields of structural dynamics, vibration technology and acoustics for over 50 years. We are looking for talents who want to make a difference and drive things forward.
Business Development Manager (m/f/d) – Software/SaaS technical environmental protection
Höchberg (near Würzburg) or Remote
Environmental protection and immission control, Sales and marketing
full-time – as of now
What you can expect
- Your future at Wölfel: Your tasks as Business Development Manager (m/f/d) are mainly in business development and sales of our SaaS product world dBEL, which aims to open up the knowledge and methods of engineering acoustics and noise protection to new user groups (https://dbel.cloud/). You identify industries and markets in which noise and acoustics play a role, develop suitable contacts and work with customers to develop suitable and profitable solutions and use cases.
- With your expertise to success: You take the lead in accompanying the customer in early customer interactions and can also convince the customer with your expertise. As a Business Development Manager (m/f/d) you will work in close exchange with a decentralized team from the areas of product management, marketing and development. In perspective, you will take over the development of a sales team at Wölfel.
- Your own initiative is required: At Wölfel, you can expect a dynamic and family team where you have a wide range of opportunities to develop your potential. It is crucial that you act on your own initiative and independently, both nationally and internationally. You will develop creative solutions together with customers and regularly exchange ideas with experienced teams.
What we expect from you
- Education: You have successfully completed your bachelor's or master's degree. Your areas of interest are noise control, environmental protection and acoustics.
- Experience and knowledge: As a Business Development Manager (m/f/d), you bring relevant professional experience (>5 years) in sales/business development in the IT environment or engineering environment. Based on your professional experience, you can demonstrate success and implementation strength with a focus on customers and sales in the industrial environment.
- Personal strengths: You have very good communication skills, are empathic and bring passion, team spirit and motivation. You are characterized by your analytical thinking, as well as your creativity and problem-solving skills. An independent and customer-oriented way of working is a matter of course for you. Very good business English and business fluent German for a successful communication in the national and international environment complete your profile.
Our benefits for you
- Attractive working environment: Permanent employment contract, appropriate remuneration, crisis-proof and family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours, individual home office options, flat hierarchies, team-oriented working atmosphere, modern working environment.
- Innovation and development: A variety of innovative projects with a high level of personal responsibility, use of the latest technologies and methods, opportunities to drive new topics forward, individual career paths and further training opportunities adapted to your interests and goals.
- Feelgood benefits: Free drinks, allowance for meals in the company cafeteria, job cycle, employee parking, annual company events, sports groups and much more.
You want to become part of the Wölfel family?
Then apply by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button. Please understand that we only accept applications via our online form. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please contact me personally
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about our current job offers, about the Wölfel Group as an employer and about the application process.
+49 931 49708-105
Nicht die passende Stelle dabei?
In unserem stetig wachsenden Unternehmen kann sich jederzeit eine Chance für Sie ergeben.
Bewerben Sie sich am besten noch heute online mit Ihrer Initiativbewerbung. Wir prüfen individuell, ob und wo Sie Ihre Fähigkeiten und Interessen bei uns am besten einbringen können.
Wir suchen deutschlandweit (standortunabhängig) nach klugen und ambitionierten Köpfen, die mit ihrer Begeisterung und innovativen Ideen, die Zukunft bei der Wölfel-Gruppe mitgestalten möchten. Bewerben Sie sich gerne, auch wenn die für Sie interessante Stelle nicht an Ihrem Wunschstandort ausgeschrieben ist.