How do you see your future?
- Data Analyst in the area of IIoT / KI / Predictive Maintenance (m/f/d)
Innovation – Tradition – We-Feeling
This is the world of Wölfel. Do you have a great passion for analysing complex data and enjoy solving challenging tasks? Then we would be delighted if you became part of our international team and supported us as full-time Data Analyst in the area of IIoT / KI / Predictive Maintenance (m/f/d) in Berlin.
As an innovative and crisis-proof family business, we have been offering engineering services and system solutions in the fields of structural dynamics, vibration technology and acoustics for over 50 years. We are looking for talents who want to make a difference and drive things forward.
Data Analyst in the area of IIoT / KI / Predictive Maintenance (m/f/d)
Mechanical and electrical engineering, Wind energy
full-time – as of now
What you can expect
- You shape our future: Your area of responsibility as a Data Analyst (m/f/d) is broad and includes the technical implementation and coordination of project work in the area of IIoT/Monitoring. In addition, you will develop algorithms for monitoring machines as well as structures in the mechanical engineering, wind energy and rail industries. In doing so, you will analyze sensor data as well as operating data and develop mechanical and physical models in order to convert them into physical algorithms. Furthermore, you will take over the training of AI models that extend the physical algorithms.
- Your expertise is required: You will design innovative monitoring concepts for monitoring and optimizing machines (predictive maintenance, Industry 4.0). In addition, you integrate the monitoring data and suitable alarms values into online dashboards, which are used by our customers to monitor their machines.
- With your team spirit to success: As a Data Analyst (m/f/d), you can expect a dynamic team in which you have many opportunities to develop freely and actively participate. You will contribute your ideas to innovative projects and regularly exchange information about the latest technologies with Wölfel's agile algorithms and AI team.
What we expect from you
- Education: You have successfully completed your master's degree in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, physics, mechatronics with a major in mechanical engineering or a comparable course of study.
- Experience and knowledge: You bring valuable experience in the field of algorithm development and have extensive knowledge in both structural dynamics and mechanics. You also bring very good programming skills (Matlab and/or Python).
- Personal strengths: You quickly familiarize yourself with technical topics, you are committed, customer-oriented and communicative. A self-dependent and reliable way of working is a matter of course for you and you bring along a high degree of analytical skills. Good German and very good English skills round off your profile.
Do you only partially fulfill the above requirements as a Data Analyst (m/f/d)? No problem, we will support you in your development. The decisive factor for us is that you are enthusiastic about your tasks.
Our benefits for you
- Attractive working environment: Permanent employment contract, appropriate remuneration, crisis-proof and family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours, individual home office options, flat hierarchies and team-oriented working atmosphere.
- Innovation and development: A variety of innovative projects with a high level of personal responsibility, use of the latest technologies and methods, opportunities to drive new topics forward, individual career paths and training opportunities adapted to your interests and goals.
- Feelgood benefits: JobCycle, travel allowance, annual company events and much more.
Would you like to learn more about us? You can also find interesting insights into our company and the Mainfranken region at www.woelfel.de and in our company portrait at www.wiefuerdichgemacht.com.
You want to become part of the Wölfel family?
Then apply by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button. Please understand that we only accept applications via our online form. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please contact me personally
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about our current job offers, about the Wölfel Group as an employer and about the application process.
+49 931 49708-105
Nicht die passende Stelle dabei?
In unserem stetig wachsenden Unternehmen kann sich jederzeit eine Chance für Sie ergeben.
Bewerben Sie sich am besten noch heute online mit Ihrer Initiativbewerbung oder treten Sie unserem Talent Network bei, um über neue Stellenangebote informiert zu werden. Wir prüfen individuell, ob und wo Sie Ihre Fähigkeiten und Interessen bei uns am besten einbringen können.
Wir suchen deutschlandweit (standortunabhängig) nach klugen und ambitionierten Köpfen, die mit ihrer Begeisterung und innovativen Ideen, die Zukunft bei der Wölfel-Gruppe mitgestalten möchten. Bewerben Sie sich gerne, auch wenn die für Sie interessante Stelle nicht an Ihrem Wunschstandort ausgeschrieben ist.