How do you see your future?
Innovation – Tradition – We-Feeling
This is the world of Wölfel. Would you like to contribute your expertise in technical sales sector and are enthusiastic about working in an international environment? Then we would be delighted if you become part of our international team and support us as a part-time Key Account Manager (m/f/d) for Automotive Software in Höchberg (near Würzburg).
As an innovative and crisis-proof family business, we have been offering engineering services and system solutions in the fields of structural dynamics, vibration technology and acoustics for over 50 years. We are looking for talents who want to make a difference and drive things forward.
Key Account Manager (m/f/d) for Automotive Software in part-time
Automotive and seat comfort
part-time (20h/week) – as of now
What you can expect
- You shape our future: As a Key Account Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the sales of our software solution CASIMIR, a virtual human model for the assessment of seating comfort in vehicles, and the associated services. Together with our product management team, you will develop a sustainable growth strategy for the whole European, US and Asian markets, with a focus on the Chinese market.
- With your communication skills to success: You will be the main contact person for our existing key accounts, acquire new customers and conclude new contracts. You will monitor the market environment in the automotive sector with regard to market trends and competition, prepare order and sales forecasts and report to the management. Your tasks will also include occasional worldwide sales trips (max. 25%) and the preparation and implementation of customer events.
- Your team spirit is required: From the beginning, you will be a permanent part of a friendly team in which you will have a wide range of opportunities to develop your potential and proactively contribute your innovative ideas.
What we expect from you
- Education: You have successfully completed your Bachelor's or Master's degree in industrial engineering or a comparable technical degree program.
- Experience and knowledge: You already have sales experience in the Chinese market. Ideally, you are familiar with technical software solutions in the fields of automotive, seating comfort, biomechanics or simulation (finite element method).
- Personal strengths: As a Key Account Manager (m/f/d), you quickly familiarize yourself with new technical topics and are customer-oriented, flexible and reliable. You will impress with your negotiating, strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills. In addition to fluency in German, you are also business fluent in English and Chinese. You are also willing to travel worldwide (Europe, Asia, USA).
Our benefits for you
- Attractive working environment: Permanent employment contract, appropriate remuneration, crisis-proof and family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours, individual home office options, flat hierarchies, team-oriented working atmosphere, modern working environment.
- Innovation and development: A variety of innovative projects with a high level of personal responsibility, use of the latest technologies and methods, opportunities to drive new topics forward, regular development meetings, individual career paths and training opportunities adapted to your interests and goals.
- Feelgood benefits: Free drinks, allowance for meals in the company cafeteria, employee parking, annual company events, sports groups and much more.
Would you like to learn more about us? You can find interesting insights into our company at www.woelfel.de.
You want to become part of the Wölfel family?
Then apply by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button. Please understand that we only accept applications via our online form. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please contact me personally
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about our current job offers, about the Wölfel Group as an employer and about the application process.
+49 931 49708-105
Nicht die passende Stelle dabei?
In unserem stetig wachsenden Unternehmen kann sich jederzeit eine Chance für Sie ergeben.
Bewerben Sie sich am besten noch heute online mit Ihrer Initiativbewerbung. Wir prüfen individuell, ob und wo Sie Ihre Fähigkeiten und Interessen bei uns am besten einbringen können.
Wir suchen deutschlandweit (standortunabhängig) nach klugen und ambitionierten Köpfen, die mit ihrer Begeisterung und innovativen Ideen, die Zukunft bei der Wölfel-Gruppe mitgestalten möchten. Bewerben Sie sich gerne, auch wenn die für Sie interessante Stelle nicht an Ihrem Wunschstandort ausgeschrieben ist.