How do you see your future?
Innovation – Tradition – We-Feeling
This is the world of Wölfel. Do you have a great enthusiasm for renewable energies? Then we would be delighted if you support us as with your master thesis or your internship in the field of investigation of algorithms for structure identification of wind turbines in Höchberg (near Würzburg).
As an innovative and crisis-proof family business, we have been offering engineering services and system solutions in the fields of structural dynamics, vibration technology and acoustics for over 50 years. We are looking for talents who want to make a difference and push things forward.
Master thesis/Internship – Simulation of wind turbines
Wind energy, Mechanical and electrical engineering
Minimum 6 months – as of now
Your exciting task
Implementation and validation of algorithms for KPI development of wind turbines
Main focus of your work:
- Implementation of software interfaces to aeroelastic simulators
- Further development of the toolchain in close cooperation with software development
- Generation and extension of test scenarios for algorithm development
- Validation of algorithms using fictitious and real measurement data
- Further development and testing of new methods for determining relevant KPIs
- Presentation of the state of the art in research and technology
What we expect from you
- Education: You are currently completing a master's degree in mechatronics, mechanical engineering, computational engineering or a comparable application-oriented course of study. Ideally, you have written your bachelor thesis in the field of wind energy and/or structural dynamics.
- Experience and knowledge: You have already gained experience in the numerical simulation of physical systems and have basic knowledge of mechanics, structural dynamics and/or aerodynamics. Ideally, you have experience with aeroelastic simulators for wind turbines (such as FAST or Bladed) and with programming and software development in Matlab and/or Python.
- Personal strengths: You have a strong willingness to learn and enjoy working in a team. You are characterized by your analytical thinking and your independent way of working. You also have a high degree of personal responsibility and problem-solving skills. Very good English skills and a basic knowledge of German round off your profile.
Our benefits for you
- Attractive working environment: Permanent employment contract, appropriate remuneration, crisis-proof and family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours, individual home office options, flat hierarchies, team-oriented working atmosphere, modern working environment.
- Innovation and development: A variety of innovative projects with a high level of personal responsibility, use of the latest technologies and methods, opportunities to drive new topics forward, individual career paths and training opportunities adapted to your interests and goals.
- Feelgood benefits: Free drinks, allowance for meals in the company cafeteria, employee parking, annual company events, sports groups and much more.
You want to become part of the Wölfel family?
Then apply by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button. Please understand that we only accept applications via our online form. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please contact me personally
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about our current job offers, about the Wölfel Group as an employer and about the application process.
+49 931 49708-105
Nicht die passende Stelle dabei?
In unserem stetig wachsenden Unternehmen kann sich jederzeit eine Chance für Sie ergeben.
Bewerben Sie sich am besten noch heute online mit Ihrer Initiativbewerbung. Wir prüfen individuell, ob und wo Sie Ihre Fähigkeiten und Interessen bei uns am besten einbringen können.
Wir suchen deutschlandweit (standortunabhängig) nach klugen und ambitionierten Köpfen, die mit ihrer Begeisterung und innovativen Ideen, die Zukunft bei der Wölfel-Gruppe mitgestalten möchten. Bewerben Sie sich gerne, auch wenn die für Sie interessante Stelle nicht an Ihrem Wunschstandort ausgeschrieben ist.