How do you see your future?
- Master thesis/working student (m/f/d) - FEM Crash Simulation Passenger Aircraft Metal/FRP
Innovation – Tradition – We-Feeling
This is the world of Wölfel. Do you enjoy varied tasks in the field of FE simulation and would you like to contribute your ideas creatively? Then we would be delighted if you became part of our team and supported us within the scope of a Master thesis or a working student (m/f/d) in the field of FEM Crash Simulation Passenger Aircraft Metal/FRP in Höchberg (near Würzburg).
As an innovative and crisis-proof family business, we have been offering engineering services and system solutions in the fields of structural dynamics, vibration technology and acoustics for over 50 years. We are looking for talents who want to make a difference and drive things forward.
Master thesis/working student (m/f/d) - FEM Crash Simulation Passenger Aircraft Metal/FRP
Plant engineering and power plant technology
as of now
Your exciting tasks
Construction/simulation of a 3D FE model for crash calculation
Main focus of your work:
- Research the 3D structure (e.g. geometry, material) in the form of drawings and 3D geometry data of a modern passenger aircraft
- Research of material data (e.g. metal, FRP) for the mapping of static material behavior and dynamic (short-term) behavior
- Research the availability of tests on component samples with the purpose of validating the material model by recalculating component tests
- Model construction of the authoritative support structure of a full-scale aircraft for crash calculation, extension of our range of aircraft models
- Finite element crash simulation of the aircraft against a rigid wall using ABAQUS/Explicit Crash
What we expect from you
- Education: You are currently completing a master's degree in the field of aerospace, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, mechanics, computational engineering or a comparable course of study. Ideally, you have already attended lectures on FE simulation.
- Experience and knowledge: You bring basic knowledge of FE software ABAQUS as well as modeling FRP/Composites.
- Personal strengths: You are communicative and enjoy working in a team. You are characterized by your analytical skills and your independent way of working. You also have a high degree of personal responsibility and problem-solving skills. Very good German and English skills round off your profile.
Our benefits for you
- Attractive working environment: Intensive familiarisation with the area of responsibility, professional and personal support, appropriate remuneration, flexible working hours, individual home office options, flat hierarchies, team-oriented working atmosphere, modern working environment.
- Innovation and opportunities for development: Interesting entry opportunities after graduation adapted to your personal interests and goals, independent work, use of the latest technologies and methods, opportunities to contribute creative ideas, collaboration with experienced and interdisciplinary teams.
- Feelgood benefits: Free drinks, company cafeteria, employee parking, annual company events, sports groups and much more.
Would you like to learn more about us? You can also find interesting insights into our company and the Mainfranken region at www.woelfel.de and in our company portrait at www.wiefuerdichgemacht.com.
You want to become part of the Wölfel family?
Then apply by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button. Please understand that we only accept applications via our online form. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please contact me personally
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about our current job offers, about the Wölfel Group as an employer and about the application process.
+49 931 49708-105
Nicht die passende Stelle dabei?
In unserem stetig wachsenden Unternehmen kann sich jederzeit eine Chance für Sie ergeben.
Bewerben Sie sich am besten noch heute online mit Ihrer Initiativbewerbung oder treten Sie unserem Talent Network bei, um über neue Stellenangebote informiert zu werden. Wir prüfen individuell, ob und wo Sie Ihre Fähigkeiten und Interessen bei uns am besten einbringen können.
Wir suchen deutschlandweit (standortunabhängig) nach klugen und ambitionierten Köpfen, die mit ihrer Begeisterung und innovativen Ideen, die Zukunft bei der Wölfel-Gruppe mitgestalten möchten. Bewerben Sie sich gerne, auch wenn die für Sie interessante Stelle nicht an Ihrem Wunschstandort ausgeschrieben ist.