How do you see your future?
INNOVATION – TRADITION – WE-FEELING
This is the world of Wölfel. Do you have a passion for renewable energies and enjoy solving challenging tasks? Then we would be delighted if you became part of our international team and supported us as full-time Sensor Systems Engineer (m/f/d) in Höchberg (near Würzburg).
As an innovative and crisis-proof family business, we have been offering engineering services and system solutions in the fields of structural dynamics, vibration technology and acoustics for over 50 years. We are looking for talents who want to make a difference and drive things forward.
Sensor Systems Engineer – Monitoring of Wind Turbines (m/f/d)
Mechanical and electrical engineering
full-time – as of now
Entry-level professional, Experienced professional
What you can expect
- Your future at Wölfel: As a Sensor Systems Engineer (m/f/d) in the field of monitoring systems for wind turbines you have a wide range of responsibilities. In addition to measuring activities, the evaluation of new sensor technologies and hardware-related software programming, you will also be responsible for the design and configuration of electrotechnical components and switch cabinets.
- Your expertise is required: You are responsible for the further development and standardization of our sensor and hardware product portfolio for our structural health monitoring applications. You will be the contact person for our national and international customers as well as for in-house departments and you will work closely together with interdisciplinary teams from the fields of hardware and software development as well as production. Your tasks will also include the development of software modules with a focus on PLC and high level interfaces in Python.
- With your team spirit to success: As a Sensor Systems Engineer (m/f/d), you will be part of a friendly, international and dynamic team where you have many opportunities to develop your potential and proactively contribute your ideas to innovative projects.
What we expect from you
- Education: You have successfully completed your master's degree in Sensor Technologies, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering, or a comparable course of study with a focus on electrical component design and sensor technologies.
- Experience and knowledge: You have experience in the field of electrical engineering, IIoT, sensor technologies and data logging systems. Ideally, you are also familiar with PLC programming, C++, and topics such as software development, communication protocols (MQTT, OPC UA), low level logs (TCP/IP) and UNIX/Linux. You are looking forward to planning and realizing measurement projects in onshore and offshore wind parks.
- Personal strengths: You quickly familiarize yourself with technical topics and new hardware and software technologies. You are committed, customer-oriented and communicative. A self-dependent and reliable way of working is a matter of course for you and you bring along a high degree of conceptual skills. You are a team player and able to communicate proficiently in German or English.
Do you only partially fulfill the above requirements as a Sensor Systems Engineer (m/f/d)? No problem, we will support you in your development. The decisive factor for us is that you are enthusiastic about your tasks.
Our benefits for you
- Attractive working environment: Permanent employment contract, appropriate remuneration, crisis-proof and family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours, individual home office options, flat hierarchies, team-oriented working atmosphere, modern working environment.
- Innovation and development: A variety of innovative projects with a high level of personal responsibility, use of the latest technologies and methods, opportunities to drive new topics forward, individual career paths and training opportunities adapted to your interests and goals.
- Feelgood benefits: Free drinks, allowance for meals in the company cafeteria, employee parking, annual company events, sports groups and much more.
You want to become part of the Wölfel family?
Then apply by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button. Please understand that we only accept applications via our online form. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please contact me personally
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about our current job offers, about the Wölfel Group as an employer and about the application process.
+49 931 49708-105
Nicht die passende Stelle dabei?
In unserem stetig wachsenden Unternehmen kann sich jederzeit eine Chance für Sie ergeben.
Bewerben Sie sich am besten noch heute online mit Ihrer Initiativbewerbung. Wir prüfen individuell, ob und wo Sie Ihre Fähigkeiten und Interessen bei uns am besten einbringen können.
Wir suchen deutschlandweit (standortunabhängig) nach klugen und ambitionierten Köpfen, die mit ihrer Begeisterung und innovativen Ideen, die Zukunft bei der Wölfel-Gruppe mitgestalten möchten. Bewerben Sie sich gerne, auch wenn die für Sie interessante Stelle nicht an Ihrem Wunschstandort ausgeschrieben ist.