How do you see your future?
- Software Developer IIoT / Vibration Systems (m/f/d)
Innovation – Tradition – We-Feeling
This is the world of Wölfel. Do you have a great passion for software development and enjoy solving challenging tasks? Then we would be delighted if you became part of our international team and supported us as full-time Software Developer IIoT / vibration systems (m/f/d) in Höchberg (near Würzburg).
As an innovative and crisis-proof family business, we have been offering engineering services and system solutions in the fields of structural dynamics, vibration technology and acoustics for over 50 years. We are looking for talents who want to make a difference and drive things forward.
Software Developer IIoT / Vibration Systems (m/f/d)
Wind energy, Mechanical and electrical engineering
full-time – as of now
Entry-level professional, Experienced professional
What you can expect
- Your future at Wölfel: Your field of activity as Software Developer (m/f/d) in the environment of active vibration reduction and monitoring systems for wind turbines is broad. You will be responsible for hardware-related software programming for system-related applications with a focus on PLC programming (TwinCat, GIT, Matlab, Python). You will also be responsible for software management as well as documentation and you will take over the innovative further development of our processes with focus on our active absorber ADD.Sound.
- Your expertise is required: As Software Developer (m/f/d) you support the technical processing of customer projects in the field of active vibration reduction. In addition, you will build software toolboxes in Matlab, support the further development of algorithms (measurement data, controllers) and you will be responsible for programming in the environment of real-time operating systems as well as interfaces (Modbus, CAN bus). Software development for hardware monitoring and alarming is also part of your tasks.
- With your team spirit to success: A dynamic team awaits you, where you have many opportunities to develop freely and actively participate. You will contribute your ideas decisively to the agile development process and regularly exchange ideas with experienced teams about the latest technologies.
What we expect from you
- Education: You have successfully completed your master's degree in mechatronics with a major in mechanical engineering, a degree in computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable course of study.
- Experience and knowledge: You have experience in object-oriented software development, PLC programming as well as programming knowledge in Matlab and/or Python. Ideally, you are already familiar with the use of C++. You stand out due to your profound expertise in the field of structural dynamics and mechanics. Experience in the field of measurement and control technology, IIoT, sensor and electrical engineering is desirable.
- Personal strengths: You are enthusiastic about the architecture and implementation of complex software solutions and quickly familiarize yourself with new tools (e.g. GIT, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence). You are communicative, customer-oriented and open to new trends and technologies. A self-dependant and reliable way of working is a matter of course for you. Good German and very good English skills round off your profile.
Do you only partially fulfill the above requirements as a Software Developer (m/f/d)? No problem, we will support you in your development. The decisive factor for us is that you are enthusiastic about your tasks.
Our benefits for you
- Attractive working environment: Permanent employment contract, appropriate remuneration, crisis-proof and family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours, individual home office options, flat hierarchies, team-oriented working atmosphere, modern working environment.
- Innovation and development: A variety of innovative projects with a high level of personal responsibility, use of the latest technologies and methods, opportunities to drive new topics forward, individual career paths and further training opportunities adapted to your interests and goals.
- Feelgood benefits: Free drinks, allowance for meals in the company cafeteria, employee parking, annual company events, sports groups and much more.
Would you like to learn more about us? You can also find interesting insights into our company and the Mainfranken region at www.woelfel.de and in our company portrait at www.wiefuerdichgemacht.com.
You want to become part of the Wölfel family?
Then apply by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button. Please understand that we only accept applications via our online form. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please contact me personally
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about our current job offers, about the Wölfel Group as an employer and about the application process.
+49 931 49708-105
Nicht die passende Stelle dabei?
In unserem stetig wachsenden Unternehmen kann sich jederzeit eine Chance für Sie ergeben.
Bewerben Sie sich am besten noch heute online mit Ihrer Initiativbewerbung oder treten Sie unserem Talent Network bei, um über neue Stellenangebote informiert zu werden. Wir prüfen individuell, ob und wo Sie Ihre Fähigkeiten und Interessen bei uns am besten einbringen können.
Wir suchen deutschlandweit (standortunabhängig) nach klugen und ambitionierten Köpfen, die mit ihrer Begeisterung und innovativen Ideen, die Zukunft bei der Wölfel-Gruppe mitgestalten möchten. Bewerben Sie sich gerne, auch wenn die für Sie interessante Stelle nicht an Ihrem Wunschstandort ausgeschrieben ist.