How do you see your future?
Innovation – Tradition – We-Feeling
This is the world of Wölfel. Are you enthusiastic about complex data analysis and want to gain valuable practical experience? Then we would be delighted if you would support us from January 2024 as a working student (m/f/d) - Data Analytics & Data Engineering in the Rail Industry division in Höchberg (near Würzburg).
As an innovative and crisis-proof family business, we have been offering engineering services and system solutions in the fields of structural dynamics, vibration technology and acoustics for more than 50 years. We are looking for talents who want to make a difference and push things forward.
Working student (m/f/d) – Data Analytics & Data Engineering Rail Industry
from January 2024
What you can expect
- With your ideas to success: As a working student (m/f/d), you will support an experienced team in the field of data engineering to develop monitoring concepts in the rail industry. You will also determine customer requirements in order to analyze and consider their needs for these monitoring concepts. You will be involved in the planning and implementation of feasibility studies for hardware components and for the integration of data interfaces on IoT systems.
- You shape our future: Together with your team, you will develop monitoring algorithms for rail vehicles and infrastructure. You will use both classic signal analysis and machine learning approaches. Validating the results and integrating the developed algorithms and models into a cloud-based software tool are also part of your exciting tasks.
- Your own initiative is required: You will have the opportunity to independently drive forward topics in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning. During your time as a working student (m/f/d), you will also get to know the Wölfel Group as a potential employer and find out what is possible for you.
What we expect from you
- Education: You are currently studying for a Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in mechanical engineering or one of the MINT subjects.
- Experience and knowledge: As working student (m/f/d) you are enthusiastic about all topics related to complex data analysis and data visualization. Ideally, you have programming skills in Python, Matlab and/or C/C++. Experience with databases and a confident handling of Confluence and Jira are desirable.
- Personal strengths: You are characterized by an independent, reliable and structured way of working. You enjoy working in an international team and are able to familiarize yourself with new topics independently. Fluent German and/or English round off your profile.
Our benefits for you
- Attractive working environment: Intensive familiarisation with the area of responsibility, professional and personal support, appropriate remuneration, flexible working hours, individual home office options, flat hierarchies, team-oriented working atmosphere, modern working environment.
- Innovation and opportunities for development: Interesting entry opportunities after graduation adapted to your personal interests and goals, independent work, use of the latest technologies and methods, opportunities to contribute creative ideas, collaboration with experienced and interdisciplinary teams.
- Feelgood benefits: Free drinks, company cafeteria, employee parking, annual company events, sports groups and much more.
You want to become part of the Wölfel family?
Then apply by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button. Please understand that we only accept applications via our online form. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please contact me personally
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about our current job offers, about the Wölfel Group as an employer and about the application process.
+49 931 49708-105
Nicht die passende Stelle dabei?
In unserem stetig wachsenden Unternehmen kann sich jederzeit eine Chance für Sie ergeben.
Bewerben Sie sich am besten noch heute online mit Ihrer Initiativbewerbung. Wir prüfen individuell, ob und wo Sie Ihre Fähigkeiten und Interessen bei uns am besten einbringen können.
Wir suchen deutschlandweit (standortunabhängig) nach klugen und ambitionierten Köpfen, die mit ihrer Begeisterung und innovativen Ideen, die Zukunft bei der Wölfel-Gruppe mitgestalten möchten. Bewerben Sie sich gerne, auch wenn die für Sie interessante Stelle nicht an Ihrem Wunschstandort ausgeschrieben ist.