How do you see your future?
Innovation – Tradition – We-Feeling
This is the world of Wölfel. Are you enthusiastic about environmental management? Feasibility analyses and key figures are your passion? Then we would be delighted if you support us immediately as a working student (m/f/d) in the area of sustainability/ESG for 6-10h per week in Höchberg (near Würzburg).
As an innovative and crisis-proof family business, we have been offering engineering services and system solutions in the fields of structural dynamics, vibration technology and acoustics for over 50 years. We are looking for talents who want to make a difference and push things forward.
Working student (m/f/d) in the area of sustainability/ESG
Human resources and administration
6-10h/week – as of now
What you can expect
- You shape the future of Wölfel: As a working student (m/f/d), you will make a valuable contribution and support us in the development of ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance). You will not only be involved in the implementation and development of environmental management concepts, but also in project management. You will analyze and record relevant environmental parameters (consumption of waste, energy, water, CO2) and contribute your creative ideas for improvement.
- Your analytical understanding is required: You set up a wide range of key figures in the area of sustainability and track them reliably in order to identify optimization potential at an early stage. You will also carry out feasibility analyses regarding a possible switch to electric company cars and alternative types of heating.
- Responsibility and practical experience: As a working student (m/f/d), numerous doors are open to you to get actively involved in exciting projects. Take your chance and get to know the Wölfel Group as a potential employer. You will make important contacts and also have the opportunity to work on a task for your final thesis.
What we expect from you
- Education: You are currently completing your Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, industrial engineering, law, sustainability/environmental management or a comparable course of study.
- Experience and knowledge: You are passionate about ESG, sustainability and environmental protection. You already have basic knowledge of ESG (EU Green Deal, CSRD, LkSG/CSDDD, EU, taxonomy). Ideally, you have experience in measuring environmental parameters and are confident in using databases and common MS Office products (especially Excel).
- Personal strengths: You are characterized by your strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and a structured way of working. You also enjoy familiarizing yourself with new topics independently and are happy to take on responsibility. Fluent German and very good English skills round off your profile.
Our benefits for you
- Attractive working environment: Permanent employment contract, appropriate remuneration, crisis-proof and family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours, individual home office options, flat hierarchies, team-oriented working atmosphere, modern working environment.
- Innovation and development: A variety of innovative projects with a high level of personal responsibility, use of the latest technologies and methods, opportunities to drive new topics forward, individual career paths and training opportunities adapted to your interests and goals.
- Feelgood benefits: Free drinks, allowance for meals in the company cafeteria, employee parking, annual company events, sports groups and much more.
Would you like to learn more about us? You can find interesting insights into our company at www.woelfel.de.
You want to become part of the Wölfel family?
Then apply by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button. Please understand that we only accept applications via our online form. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please contact me personally
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about our current job offers, about the Wölfel Group as an employer and about the application process.
+49 931 49708-105
Nicht die passende Stelle dabei?
In unserem stetig wachsenden Unternehmen kann sich jederzeit eine Chance für Sie ergeben.
Bewerben Sie sich am besten noch heute online mit Ihrer Initiativbewerbung. Wir prüfen individuell, ob und wo Sie Ihre Fähigkeiten und Interessen bei uns am besten einbringen können.
Wir suchen deutschlandweit (standortunabhängig) nach klugen und ambitionierten Köpfen, die mit ihrer Begeisterung und innovativen Ideen, die Zukunft bei der Wölfel-Gruppe mitgestalten möchten. Bewerben Sie sich gerne, auch wenn die für Sie interessante Stelle nicht an Ihrem Wunschstandort ausgeschrieben ist.